3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

New guy with lots of future mods soon!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 PM
ltvkid
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy with lots of future mods soon!!

Ok, I just got an 08 ram trx4 so 4x4 single cab short bed matalic black 5.7 hemi.... now ive described the truck ill tell you the mods i plan on/
future mods: DIY cold air intake, tinted eyebrow on windshield (other windows are already done), leveling kit, rims (found 4 3rd gen 5 star 20'' chrome rims with center caps on craigslist 450$ but really want the 4rth gen 20'' 5 star chrome sport rims), true dual exhaust with which i mean headers then straight back to mufflers then tips no converters cuz dont need them in arkansas (never check!!) then offroad tires for the new 20s and lsd's for front and rear if I can afford then im also looking for a parts truck to steal the leather seats out of it...Im already getting the 2 door handles and tailgate handle painted to match the truck along with the mirrors and top part of the front bumper, also offroad lights in side the grill and a full chrome grill (found one for 100$ on craigslist so why not) possibly a trans line booster too........................Now that ive said all this i want all of your opinions on how to, which ones, cheapest, most reliable, best parts, and anything else you would recondmend?? and i will be posting some pictures soon!! btw my screen name is ltvkid because i also have one a "ltv kid" go to 6x6 world forum if you are an offroad guy you'll love it im also ltvkid on there...

Quick Reply: New guy with lots of future mods soon!!