3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

slotted and drilled rotors installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 03:05 PM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brakemotive rotors and pads have a 120 day warranty against workmanship defects and warping.

Brakemotive rotors have a 1 year warranty against cracking when purchased with Powerstop brake pads.

Warranty is valid from the date of purchase provided that the product has not been subject to abuse or misuse in its use or installation, or has not been subject to modification or alteration. Products must be installed per the manufacturer's instructions. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, abnormal operation, track racing, off-road use, or improper installation. The warranty is non-transferable. All warranty claims require a proof of purchase, and an RGA is required from Brakemotive for the return. Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost. Compensation for any warranty claim will be either store credit or replacement of a product of equal value. No additional fees for installation or any other cost will be reimbursed with warranty claim. Only one warranty claim is allowed per customer. Any returns for parts not needed will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Brakemotive neither makes nor implies any other warranty as to suitability for purpose other than expressly warranted here and is not liable for any form of consequential damage losses or cost.

Old 09-17-2010, 04:53 PM
RamMN

anyone seen rusting from their brakemotive rotors?

Old 09-19-2010, 09:40 PM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

7 months (1 winter with salt and snow) no rust,

Old 09-19-2010, 10:14 PM
luckydt
Veteran

i painted my rotors where the pads don't touch before i installed, so no rust for me and it rains here all the time.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:15 PM
RamMN

thanks for the reply. they seem like a great deal.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:37 PM
badblackram06
Veteran

Just ordered the full set with pads Monday. I'm hoping they'll be here by the weekend. Cant wait ha

Quick Reply: slotted and drilled rotors installed