3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Wicked purr and a lift

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 05:17 PM
orangeHEMI08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wicked purr and a lift

So I finally bought my body lift kit on friday after holding off for most of the year; gotta be responsible at times. Anyways, while I'm deployed my buddy is not only gonna install the lift kit at his garage (hes a mechanic by trade) but also install the LB headers that have been mocking me from their box in the garage aswell. So kudos to Tyrell on that one? I'll be posting photos and possibly some video of before/after with the lift and headers once its all done.
I did have a question though, I currently have Hella 600s behind my grille and as much as I like the look, the functionality of them is lacking. My goal is to get them mounted on a pre-runner style push bar in the near future, so if anybody knows of a company that sells that style or has even fabbed up a bar from scratch or using a pre-existing bar, give me a hollar. Thanks again.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 AM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ramhunter posted his that he found for a pretty good deal. Can seem to find his profile after searching, but he has pics posted somewhere on here.

Quick Reply: Wicked purr and a lift