3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Anybody have a slate ashtray for cheap?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 06:56 PM
areinike
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Anybody have a slate ashtray for cheap?

For my 2003 1500 RAM. Thought I'd try. Was going to hit the junkyards but they're not exactly around the corner from my house - the "good" ones are about 45 minutes up the road. As the story goes, basically my truck was broken into a few years ago and they just yanked the whole ashtray out so It's just had this gaping hole for a few years there. Damn druggies. Scraping crack change. Anyway, back then ebay had them pretty cheap but now they're around $70! Anyway, donations always welcome! lol!

Old 10-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Buggsy
Professional

Yeah, I need the exact same one. Some how it got broke while detailing... eBay is $70, and anyone that has them on-line is more. Junk yards are a joke around here too.

Old 10-22-2010, 07:29 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I have one. I pulled it all out when removing my dash for my new custom console. Let me get some pics posted so you can make sure it has everything you need. It never has had anything in it other than coins.

BTW we have a WTB section in the classifieds.....

Old 10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
areinike
Veteran

Originally Posted by weedahoe
BTW we have a WTB section in the classifieds.....
Whoops! To be honest, I didn't even think about looking for it. I appreciate it, weed!

Old 10-22-2010, 02:03 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

No problem, but you would be surprised at the people who browse those section looking to sell items. You can find odd or hard to find things sometimes and some good deals. Just be careful of any over the internet transaction of course

Quick Reply: Anybody have a slate ashtray for cheap?