3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Installed 4" CST Lift and Edlebrock IAS Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 09:45 PM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt99
I actually looked at some of those and in the grabber they only had 2 in stock, it was backordered there even...and i REALLY didnt want to order online because i could get the lifetime rotate and balance if i bought them at my place and I would have to do the shipping and worrying hassle
i know im just messing with you buddy

Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 AM
s13_marine
Professional

Thank you guys for helpin me out. Looks like I have quite a few to choose from. The Kelly safari's look pretty sick. Never heard of Kelly.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:26 AM
cjs4444
All Star

I had heard of them but didnt know they were still around. Goodyear bought them and my buddy manages a Goodyear here in town. A guy ordered them and never came to pick them up. So they had to dump them. So i got a steal. But yeah that site i posted has good prices, but im not sure about shipping. But like Hammer said, if you spend a bit more now you could be thanking yourself in the future. If you have the cash, i would look into the mickey's in either the atz or the mtz.

Quick Reply: Installed 4" CST Lift and Edlebrock IAS Shocks