3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Buffalo Truck stores (14225)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 04:39 PM
vinnierap
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buffalo Truck stores (14225)

So im going to buffalo on monday to do some shopping. We are going to the waldon galleria. Does anyone know of any truck accessorie stores around that area with good prices? If I can Im hoping to get a tonneau cover (BAKFLIP) and maybe step bars...

If I do find them for a good price Ill have to install them there so I dont get nailed for border tax.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Old 11-06-2010, 04:26 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

What model year is your truck? I can move this to the appropriate section for you once I know that.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:37 AM
vinnierap
Rookie

I drive a 2004 1500.... Didnt think that the year and model mattered for a truck accesory store. Thats why I posted here.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:06 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Well, no one really browses the general section. They just browse their generation sections. Accessories do matter for year, because accessories for a 2002-2008 Dodge Ram do not fit a 1994-2001 Dodge Ram, and vice versa. Some stores will sell only accessories for newer model years, some only for older.

I will move this over to the 3rd gen section for you.

Old 11-11-2010, 01:17 AM
tastyfrybread

Heya, first post for me since im a new dodge owner lol. I live near buffalo and I can say there isn't much around here for accessory stores. I just started modding my 07 Ram out and have been doing most of the buying online. I found that most of the auto shops around here order the parts you want and don't keep that much on hand. I'd say your best bet is to call around first and see if they have what you want. I havn't been to the store but I see alot of off road mods done by a place Jim Deans in elma. www.jimdeans.com about 25 mins south of galleria. I also heard KS Auto store in Tonawanda is pretty nice also www.ksauto.com thats about 30 mins north of galleria. I havn't been to either shop since I can get the parts I want faster online and I like chasing my local UPS truck hehe, but those are just a couple places I've heard of. Best bet google it up and make some calls before hand. Just my 2 cents

Old 11-11-2010, 07:52 AM
vinnierap
Rookie

^^^ Thanks for the info on those 2 stores. Websites are junk, dont have anything on them..lol.. But thanks for trying... Ya I tried googling and called a bunch of places but Not much comes up for "truck accessories"....lol..

Quick Reply: Buffalo Truck stores (14225)