3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

07 hemi see first snow since owning

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Busdriver9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt99
are you asking us why dont people help other people in WA?

If that IS the question then theres no answer? People in the North (from my experience, several trips to Chicago and New York) are not as helpful/nice as people from the South. Im generalizing obviously. Here, if you are stuck or on the side of the road, someone will stop for you pretty quick. We rented a van to drive up north and got stuck on the shoulder in Illinois and had to end up calling a tow truck
Well I stop for anybody as long as I got my .45 but you never know around here. I just threw an extra long tow strap in my rig. so next time just make sure you get stuck make sure I am around. oh and also you have to think about liability issues if you damage something.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:30 PM
AZZO540
Veteran

i can't carry my 45 on base but still will ask to help

Old 11-27-2010, 09:04 PM
simplesim

I'd agree with most of the guys on here. its either people are to afraid to stop and help out, people are worried about getting sued, or there just big dicks and don't care enough to stop. plus i bet you more than have the peopel out there driving a 4x4 have never used it beside to make a trip to the corner store for milk. cause you notice that pretty much everyone on here said they would stop, thats because these guys all know what there trucks are actually capable of doing.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Slava
Veteran

It depends on people, last year I had minivan and some guys with F-150 pulled me out from the ditch. So, here in Canada, people will help in most cases but, of course, there are guys who don't care about nothing. To summarize: behave in the same manner as you want to be treated by others :-)

Old 11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
AZZO540
Veteran

if they spend that much money on there truck they should know it can pull other cars and truck on ice or not.

Quick Reply: 07 hemi see first snow since owning