3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

KORE Prerunner suspension

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 12:19 PM
ram_as_hard_as_you_can
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KORE Prerunner suspension

i have 04 reg cab 1500 5.7 hemi ram

did any one install the kit

http://www.koreraceshop.com/dodge-ra...ies-06-08.aspx

Old 03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Ive seen lots of guys say they want one but no one I know has ponied up the money for one. There are a lot of other kits out there for MUCH less and thats what guys usually get. Are you a 2WD or 4WD?

Old 03-07-2011, 03:35 PM
drewactual
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that's a coil lift.. he really doesn't want to spend the money, I would wager, on a kit not made for his truck.. $3k is a lot to lose..

There is a dude on the 2nd gen board who is knowledgeable on all things lift, and he has said that Kore makes an outstanding product.. and I hope they do- on the account THEY'RE PRICEY!!

I just put on a RC 4~5" lift on my '02.. so far, the only single issue I can see with it is the holes aren't elongated enough to allow a lot of camber adjustment.. but I could buy three of them for the price of that one, and have two to practice grinding on to get the holes right..

just my $.02.. rock on..

Old 03-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Ben D.
Champion

ya know I'll have to search for this.. but a long time ago a guy on this forum took a brand new Ram CTD and did a full out KORE 6-8 inch lift... fully custom this was right when the 06-08 3rd gen version was out and that thing was bad ***. I remember vids of him jumping it and **** too.. let me search for it maybe i'll find it

Old 03-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Matt99
Champion

Kore stuff is for the real deal racing trucks. Generally, people dont buy their stuff unless they plan on doing trail stuff. Kore and Carli are some of the more popular and better rated kits both being ridiculously expensive.

With those kits, you are not going for the highest lift. You are going for performance.

Quick Reply: KORE Prerunner suspension