3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

New Addtions

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 11:01 AM
kramer04hemi
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Addtions

Hey Everyone,

So the mod bug has started for me I added a few things to the truck last week,

MBRP Exhaust - Much better then the flowmaster i had on there before, no drone at highway speeds, but around town it has a night throaty tone where you know its not stock,

Air raid MXP series CAI - fit and finish were great and seemed like a good quality product

Super chips flashpaq 3865 - I researched alot on this one as i was stuck between this the diablo and the bully dog, and I want to say I am glad for the superchips, just adding the 87 tune file turned it to a whole different truck and with the AWD it scoots along pretty nicely,

now i am just not sure where to go next.. are headers really worth the investment? i was thinking about picking up a set of gibson sorty's and making them up to the magnaflow ypipe

But also thanks for all the help and information to help make these decisions!..

Old 03-09-2011, 02:46 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I like my headers but I have LTs and no cats. So thats makes a difference in both performance and sound.

Quick Reply: New Addtions