3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

hypertech

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 10:35 AM
OklaHemi
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry hypertech

i bought my hyperpac from hypertech a few years back when it was the latest and greatest but i no longer use it and was looking to sell it. but they lock your vin so if you want to sell it you can pay a fee of 200.00 to unlock it or if i were to use it on another vehicle that i owned it would cost me 100.00 to use it. this is such **** and show a total lack of cs. i have my original receipt, box and everything but for the ability to use it on something i have to pay the again. they told me the owner designed the hyperpac and didnt think of people selling it down the road. but now that reality has set in your stuck with a 499.00 paper weight unless someone wants to pay hypertech 200.00 on top of what you would want for the device. you would be better off getting a diablo or waiting for the superchips vivid. you can sell those later if you want. i will never buy a hypertech product again and you should be commited to the idea of keeping it forever if you decide to. rant over

Old 03-11-2011, 11:03 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

So, how do you REALLY feel about Hypertech??? LMAO!!!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 AM
OklaHemi
Champion

well if you take a bad case of herpes mixed it with the swine flu and maybe throw in some flesh eating bacteria sprinkled with aids. that is how you would feel after buying their products.

Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

When I first started hanging out with Marty when he was at KRC, they had a drawer in the shop with customers' Hypertech tuners in it that they basically scrapped in favor of SC or Diablo tuners...

Old 03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

im going to destroy this on video and send it to them

Quick Reply: hypertech