3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Bully Dog GT Gas Gauge Tuner-40410

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Arctodus
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bully Dog GT Gas Gauge Tuner-40410

I know you guys are going to think I'm crazy, but I can't help but to keep looking at the Bully Dog. Shift on fly adjustments, tranny shift points, in-cab monitor w/tranny temp and loads of other stuff like highbeam w/foglights, and other cool little things. It looks like a great deal and for $400.00. Please tell me the Superchips or Diablo is that much better than the Bully Dog. Check out the website.
http://www.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=4

Old 10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I've tried them all (or most), I've had some send them to me for a "trial" and even had one company give me one (perks of being an admin, I guess).

On my '04, I've found nothing that touches the Superchips, but that's because NOBODY else supports the tranny on an '04. Personally, even if another tuner nets me more HP, the line pressure increase and firmer shifts is what does it for me. I mean if another tuner gives me 5 more HP than an SC, the shifts way more than make up for it.
Maybe on the newer models where the transmission is supported by other company's tuners it might make a difference, but for me, nothing touches the Superchips...

Old 10-06-2011, 04:00 PM
nateroach
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see where it lists on the fly tuning? it also says no trans tuning for dodge.

nateroach

Quick Reply: Bully Dog GT Gas Gauge Tuner-40410