3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The dirty, muddy thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Jareski
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The dirty, muddy thread.

Anyone have some horror/funny/inspiring mudding or off-roading stories or experiences to share?

Also, anyone know where some good trails are in southern Manitoba to get stuck in? Lol. I'm bored going through my friend's farm field.

Shoot.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:02 AM
dakotatrevor
Professional

Originally Posted by Jareski
Anyone have some horror/funny/inspiring mudding or off-roading stories or experiences to share?

Also, anyone know where some good trails are in southern Manitoba to get stuck in? Lol. I'm bored going through my friend's farm field.

Shoot.
The mud where I live (southern manitoba too) is terrible to off-road in...I did it in my dakota once, and decided I wouldn't do it with this truck. (plus I play in the mud enough on the farm) The snow on the other hand is my favorite.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:38 AM
willdikem66
Record Breaker

Last Deer season the Last week in Doe season me and a buddy went to his lease, it had been raining on and off for the last week and it was really starting to show the further we got into the bottoms. We crept back to the blind in my truck with the 4x4 just a rolling, we finally found a "high" spot and went to do some hunting. I could see my truck from the blind and the rain falling down but i didnt notice that the 'High" spot had now became a low spot covering up half of my 285/75/20s. We decided that we were done hunting and now were going to try to find out how we were going to get out of their, need less to say one U-turn and about 50ft later i was buried up to my leveled out fog lights and the water was rising about like johnny cash said. Two tractors later and about 5 hours of being stuck i decided that, that was probaly the last time id turn my 4wd on again unless i needed to.

Quick Reply: The dirty, muddy thread.