3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Directed Electronics 545T Nite-Lite System D

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 08:58 PM
klsour
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Directed Electronics 545T Nite-Lite System D

Ha has anyone installed on of these on their 2005 ram bighorn 3500 deisel? Will it work on this truck? I want to make my head/running light come on when the key is on. any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 12-14-2012, 10:13 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I dont have it but Im not understand what you are trying to do either.

You want to get in the truck, flip the key and the lights come on automatically? Good god man! Just pull the switch!

Old 12-15-2012, 10:35 AM
klsour
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto on headlight conversion

When I'm driving down the road in the early evening, I want the head/tail lights to come on when it gets dark.(automatically). If I'm driving to work in the early morning, when it is dark, and the headlights are on. I want them to turn off when the sun comes up. Amazon sells the 545T nite lite system that says it will do this, but people play heck trying to to wire it up. anyone have any suggestions?

Old 12-15-2012, 10:44 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

When I get in either of my rides, I ALWAYS turn on my headlights. Its just a habit but from a safety stand point, it helps others see me (As if my truck isnt big enough as it is) but the point is, just get into the habit of doing it. Its much cheaper and no wiring involved.

With all the free advice given, youre still probably going to want to give away money so check out this link

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...bwhite757.html

Quick Reply: Directed Electronics 545T Nite-Lite System D