3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Premium Audio system

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 09:21 PM
Guywithdakota
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Premium Audio system

I have a 2003 3500 quad cab with the 7 speaker infinity audio system option. I was wondering if anybody knew what that entailed, meaning what was added to it over the standard system. Is there an amp, subs, or just better speakers, and also where the added subs and amp might be located. It doesn't quite feel or sound like it has subs, the bass isn't that clean. Please only respond if you know for sure.

Old 10-24-2020, 02:34 AM
Magnoom
Record Breaker
Received 216 Likes on 196 Posts

Amp and better/more speakers. Sub wasn't an option that year. One in each door, then three up on the dash. Amp is behind the glovebox. Base model literally only has a head unit and four speakers. FYI, demanding that people "only respond if you know for sure" will invite people to screw with you and comment anyway lol.

Old 10-24-2020, 10:02 AM
Guywithdakota
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magnoom
Amp and better/more speakers. Sub wasn't an option that year. One in each door, then three up on the dash. Amp is behind the glovebox. Base model literally only has a head unit and four speakers. FYI, demanding that people "only respond if you know for sure" will invite people to screw with you and comment anyway lol.
Thanks bud, but I just had somebody tell me on another thread of mine that all blinkers after 94 are operated by a computer module.

Old 10-25-2020, 12:17 AM
Magnoom
Record Breaker
Received 216 Likes on 196 Posts

In regards to Rams, yes. No one gives a **** about your Dakota in a thread asking a question about a Ram lol.

Quick Reply: Premium Audio system