3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Monster Mile Truck

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 12:01 AM
tellydsp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Monster Mile Truck

Saw a black one at the dealer the other day. Didnt realize it was a factory option. Personally, I dont like the decal on the rear end.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 PM
TangleEyes

I own number 31 bought in Parkersburg, WV. (Can blame my wife for it, since she liked the "cool seats")I noticed in another post that it was stated that only 25 were made when actually 50 were made. The outside of mine, for the most part is just as I bought it. I tried to stay with the theme of the truck when I made modifications.The windows have been tinted as dark as I could get away with (legal or not), the rear window is a checkered flag and a bed topper has been added and painted to match the truck. I am not, at this point exactly sure what the stock HP was when I bought it new, but I am aiming to top it out at somewhere close to the 475 mark.
Completely new Magnaflow exhaust was installed 3 months after purchase. Complete new AEM Cold-Air Performance Intake was installed in March of this year along with Moto-Blu plugs and wires. So far that is all. But am debating on installing a Vortec Supercharger soon. We'll see what kind of a kick it has after that.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
livetokite
Veteran

ORIGINAL: TangleEyes

I own number 31 bought in Parkersburg, WV. (Can blame my wife for it, since she liked the "cool seats")I noticed in another post that it was stated that only 25 were made when actually 50 were made. The outside of mine, for the most part is just as I bought it. I tried to stay with the theme of the truck when I made modifications.The windows have been tinted as dark as I could get away with (legal or not), the rear window is a checkered flag and a bed topper has been added and painted to match the truck. I am not, at this point exactly sure what the stock HP was when I bought it new, but I am aiming to top it out at somewhere close to the 475 mark.
Completely new Magnaflow exhaust was installed 3 months after purchase. Complete new AEM Cold-Air Performance Intake was installed in March of this year along with Moto-Blu plugs and wires. So far that is all. But am debating on installing a Vortec Supercharger soon. We'll see what kind of a kick it has after that.
hate to burst your bubble.

hemi engine only has 345 horse.

Old 08-28-2007, 09:50 PM
TangleEyes

ORIGINAL: livetokite

Correction: HAD being the operative word. What keeps me in trouble with the wife. LOL

Old 08-28-2007, 10:59 PM
livetokite
Veteran

ORIGINAL: livetokite

Correction: HAD being the operative word. What keeps me in trouble with the wife. LOL
my bad bro, tottally misread that lol, i thought you were saying it was close to 475 stock. lol

sorry lol

what all have you done to it?

Old 08-29-2007, 09:08 AM
TangleEyes

It actually looks quite close to yours. Well except for it being Silver and a Monster on the side of it.

Magnaflow Exhaust - Dual in front of the rear tire
Moto-Blu Plugs and wires
Throttle body spacer
AEM Cold-Air Intake - you'd be surprised to see all the crap they add on for just air intake and for exhaust for that matter. I bet I took 70 lbs of stuff off of it.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:45 AM
chrisgyfz450

my dad have the 11 of 25 2008 dodge ram monster mile truck

Old 01-30-2011, 02:04 PM
mudah0lic

ibought one of these a few days ago, a black 2007. where can i find out what number i have? is it in the vin number somewhere? i looked on all the paperwork, but do not see it anywhere. the original sticker from dealer says it was a thunder road edition.

Old 01-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Matt99
Champion

I was thinking that they had a little stamped plaque on the dash

Old 01-30-2011, 02:27 PM
mudah0lic

if anybody can take a pic of the plate or tell me where it is, i will take a look. but i didnt see anything when i looked before.

Quick Reply: Monster Mile Truck