3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Stacey David is back!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 05:49 PM
motorider228
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stacey David is back!!!!

I watch all the shows on the powerblock just because it's a rarity to see any car shows but muscle car and extreme 4x4 are the ones I actually enjoy. Horsepower is like "well we stuck this supercharger on this car and now it's fast!" and trucks is like "so we lifted this F-150 and it looks way better now....LETS GO HIT SOME TRAILS!" They are not playing gearz here though...****in basketball took it's slot all day. I hate this ****.

Old 03-31-2007, 11:21 PM
nuttyprofessor
Rookie

i like muscle car and extreme 4x4...i used to love jesse (who can't love a chick who can weld).....horsepower and trucks are weak shows....not much true contant

Old 03-31-2007, 11:24 PM
DeWalt378G
Record Breaker

Yeah, I'm with you guys. I like all the shows, but Muscle Car and Extreme really get into the custom stuff. So does Trucks, but I don't like those guys as much either. Lou on Muscle is a riot! Yep, sux that Jesse is gone from Extreme. She builds, she fabs, she welds, and that makes me hear wedding bells . Oh well.......

Old 03-31-2007, 11:30 PM
tinyfxds
Veteran

Where did Jesse go? Something about her made me feel funny im my pants. I think that it's the fact that she's not afraid to get in there and get dirty. Not my pants but on trucks. You guys ever notice that they had to blurr out her *** crack every now and then? I hate censorship

Old 04-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Dire Wolf
Professional

ORIGINAL: tinyfxds

Where did Jesse go? Something about her made me feel funny im my pants. I think that it's the fact that she's not afraid to get in there and get dirty. Not my pants but on trucks. You guys ever notice that they had to blurr out her *** crack every now and then? I hate censorship
She hurt her back on one of the builds, hasnt been back since. I too miss her alot. [sm=drlove.gif]

*EDIT*
From the xtreme 4x4 website:
Here’s an update on Xtreme 4x4’s Jessi Combs. She is recuperating at home following back surgery, and we’re happy to report that she is on the road to recovery. She’s up and walking around about 3-4 hours per day, but doctors orders require that she take it easy for the next several weeks. Although it will be some time before she’s able to return to the shop, she wants everyone to know how much she appreciates all her well wishes she’s received from her extended “off road†family. Everyone here at the Tech Center has expressed their get well wishes, and now you can too! Just click on the link below, and we’ll make sure she receives them during her rehabilitation. Please join us in wishing Jessi a speedy recovery!

Old 04-01-2007, 01:03 AM
tinyfxds
Veteran

I thought she was gone for good. Well thant's not so bad. With all the changes going on in the powerblock i thought maybe they got rid of her.

What ever happened to the chubby guy from Horspower TV? Does anyone know? I always liked the way him and the other guy went back and forth woth ford and chevy.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:45 AM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Horse power sucks...I mean how real is it for the average guy to go out and get the parts supplied for free, have the shop and all the tools and the benifit of 2nd takes when things don't go well, extream 4x4 and Muscle car are more hands on with thier builds and way more realistic considering they to get the suff for free, Advertising dose pay...

The black haired guy quit the show to restore Chevys, Chevelles , ect .

Old 04-01-2007, 04:49 AM
tinyfxds
Veteran

Hey I agree. HP TV does the same thing every week. They either put a crate motor in or a supercharger or they spend half the show at some dumb drag racing event. The only thing I like is when they do their budget builds. Then they start to approach build that a normal guy could maybe do.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Max00racer
Veteran

mannn stacey is awesome. Those meatheads they put on his show are so annoying.

Old 04-01-2007, 04:04 PM
tinyfxds
Veteran

Well hopefully stacey found a good home on espn. It would be great if he never left the powerblock but oh well. As long as he's on tv it's a good thing

Quick Reply: Stacey David is back!!!!