3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Ram driving lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 12:51 PM
regulator1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Ram driving lights

Are there any other options besides "Mopar Magic" mounting brackets fordriving lights? 190 dollars to add driving lights? There has to be someone out there with another option. Way to go Dodge on the dealer only driving light front bumper design. The dealer told me 300 to install the kit! I'd rather pay the same else where! OK, I'm done ranting. I was going to fab some brackets but a tack weld on that tin foil bumper would ruin it. I can't be the only frustrated out there looking for options. (I may consider factory switch and wiring as I'm not a toggle switch fan.)

Old 04-14-2007, 02:52 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dodge Ram driving lights

there is a factory kit you can get off ebay. I think i paid like $120 for everything. The new factory switch, wiring harness, lights and bezels. It works if you have the factory connector already run. If you do a search i wrote a post on it and put up some pictures.

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram driving lights