3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fog Lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 04:20 AM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Fog Lights

Have any of you installed after market or mopar fog lights into the pre-existing holes? I think the wires are ran for this already, but i'm not sure. could us some help

Old 04-28-2007, 04:11 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fog Lights

i bought the mopar factory fog light kit. I already had the wiring ran up to the connector so i just needed to install the new bezels, wiring harness, lights and a new headlight switch. Very simple and i'm very happy with it.

Old 04-28-2007, 04:53 PM
adavery

ORIGINAL: HansonHVAC

i bought the mopar factory fog light kit. I already had the wiring ran up to the connector so i just needed to install the new bezels, wiring harness, lights and a new headlight switch. Very simple and i'm very happy with it.
I don't know about '05's but '06's if you use the factory fog-light kit (after the install is complete) you have to take it to dodge and get them to hook it up to their computer and turn them on...because they just don't work otherwise. I am talking about the OEM kit not aftermarket. But then you get the nice little indicator on the dash that they are on, a little green picture of a light.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:14 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

i've heard that too but i'm also not sure what year that starts, i was thinking it was just the 06 and 07s. Mine is an 04 so i didnt have that problem. I've also heard something about resetting the pcm and letting it relearn on its own and it will pick them up? maybe someone else can chime in with some definate answers.

Quick Reply: Fog Lights