3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

lift spindle problems!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:10 AM
fast2004hemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift spindle problems!!

ok,so I bought this rough country lift kit for my 04 2wd reg cab hemi.It consisted of 3" spindles and 1.5" blocks.Well I got the blocks in no problem,but when I put the spindles on,low and behold the spindle hits the sway bar end link when the wheel is hardly turned in! what is up with that? is this just a crappy lift and I need to try and get my money back? the only solution I could think would be to get shorter end links that would make the swaybar lower.The instructions didn't say anything about this.this is making me mad.I spent good money for this and it isn't engineered right! anyone with experience on here?

Old 06-08-2007, 01:11 AM
sharpshooter
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lift spindle problems!!

I havent had good luck with rough country in the past, to me they dont seem to put as much effort into thedesign and the instructions as some of the other companies like PA or Fabtech

Quick Reply: lift spindle problems!!