3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FRONT SEAT DISCMFORT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 03:09 AM
FFMedic1479
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FRONT SEAT DISCMFORT!!!!

What can I say, I am bored at work... the city ain't burnin...

Old 06-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Pappy_FB
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: eltupac

Wow, hey guys give the guy some advice, like why dont you get beads? or something like that. Can you see he bought a work truck for luxury purposes? give him a break.
How can we give advise when we don't know all the facts? Like is it the seat (the part yer butt sits on) or the Back (the part you back leans against) What kind of hurt is it causing?

And I did give advice on How to Deal with Dealears, Everybody has to answer to someone hihger in the chain.

Old 06-29-2007, 03:55 AM
TRHemi
Rookie

This isn't entirely on topic, but I've already had to have the driver's seat replaced in my '06 QC. Seems the foam doesn't hold up to industry standards (per dodge service mngr). It was replaced @ about 19K miles...and just over a year of use.

It could've been from my 240 lb fat-***, but he said they've had quitea few come back and they've replaced them all, under factory warranty. (FYI- seats werecloth,and the outer edge started folding in)

Old 06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
HuskyJazz
Professional

Hey TRHemi what was the exact problem? In my back seat of my 06 where I had my daughter facing rear in the center the foam has never fully recovered. The car seat has not been there since Dec. It's not real bad but I was just curious if this was the problem.

Quick Reply: FRONT SEAT DISCMFORT!!!!