3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

mod help

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:27 PM
fannitti
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mod help

anyone know of good mods to do? i need help

Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Default RE: mod help

you can do a search and find a TON of info on this. Most of the answers your going to get are tuner, exhuast, CAI

Old 07-02-2007, 10:15 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

Yeah, its pretty much in how much money you have to spend. You can get quite silly on some of the mods...

Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 PM
fannitti
Professional

im having my electronic dump put on tomorrow cuz i dont know how to weld. i got it from a company called quick time performance. they make dump exhaust. the guy who owns the place is gonna be making a cat back system for rams and he wants to use my truck for the first one and i get to keep it after its done. its a side exhaust that comes out befor the rear wheels and there are two tips. the one tip is for the exhaust to flow through the muffler and the other is so that electronic cut out that is built in. so you get two things in one muffler. he showed meit done to his chevy and it sounded really nice. as for headers and high flow cats with a y-pipe no one has any ideas?

Old 07-03-2007, 11:43 AM
bdhuntr
Veteran
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: FFMedic1479

Yeah, its pretty much in how much money you have to spend. You can get quite silly on some of the mods...
No kidding! I think you could easily spend just as much (if not more) on mods than you did to purchase the truck in the first place.

But it is fun, isn't it?

Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 PM
fannitti
Professional

i just put on a electric dump exhaust and it sounds siccccccccccccccck. im looking into a t-stat and and electric fan next along with intake and programer.