3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Need minor work done in N. Los Angeles area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 04:55 AM
///Matt
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need minor work done in N. Los Angeles area?

Hey guys...

I'm an ASE certified Master Mechanic, and I like to use my skills to help out people in my vehicular community. I traded in my 2006 BMW 330i for this truck. That vehicle series is designated E90 by BMW. I'm a respected member of the E90 community (search my user name ///Matt on www.E90post.com/forums, the largest of all E90 forums), and I've used my skills to great success for the members there. My labor is much, MUCH cheaper than the dealer, and fairly cheaper than most independant shops. I'd like to carry on over here.

I'm willingto do minor work in the northernLos Angeles area for the folks here, giving good prices and my best service. I say minor work, because I don't want to risk too much liability since I'm working without shop insurance to back me up.Minor work would include almost any audio install, brakes, belts/spark plugs, basic maintenance, etc.... Please don't ask me about oil changes though. Those are impossible to do any cheaper than most shops, since they do them nearly free(labor)just for a chance to get under the hood/truck and find other things wrong.

If you need something done to your truck, PM me on here, or hit me up on AIM ( MattwantsZ8 ) and we'll discuss pricing and availability. I make house calls during the weekend, and even on some weeknights.

I personally am located in Valencia, just for clarity.

Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 AM
///Matt
Rookie
Default RE: Need minor work done in N. Los Angeles area?

Nobody? or maybe you all just don't trust me yet, I am pretty new. Well, keep me in mind. =)

Old 07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
motorider228
Champion
Default RE: Need minor work done in N. Los Angeles area?

That's pretty cool of you to help out the members around here in your area for a good price. There are threads on here all the time about stuff that you would probably do so some members here may be dropping you a line. Sadly, however, it seems as if most the members around here aren't from our section of the country (I live in Las vegas) and it seems most are from the midwest, east and south. There are a few guys in your area though so hopefully you can get some business.

Quick Reply: Need minor work done in N. Los Angeles area?