3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Strange STalling problem - 04 Hemi

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 03:40 PM
RedSS454
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange STalling problem - 04 Hemi

Hey all. I used to frequent this board a lot, but I got caught up in the LS1 F-body's and have been over there for along time now. Anywho, I have been having a problem with my 04 Hemi Sport. In the pasty few weeks, the truck has stalled on my4 times. It has stalled once when I was murging onto the highway (got scary for a few seconds) yesterday, once while pulling into my driveway (surged while in D, hit my Camaro, and then stalled), and once today in a parking lot.

Drive idle is around 650, and there is only 19,600 miles on the truck. The only mod to the truck mechanically is a Flowmaster muffler. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Old 08-03-2007, 04:38 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Strange STalling problem - 04 Hemi

i think there is a TSB flash out there for that sort of problem, but i dont know for sure...have to call the dealer or i can look when i go to work monday

Quick Reply: Strange STalling problem - 04 Hemi