3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cab Lights are on!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 10:23 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Cab Lights are on!!!

ORIGINAL: HansonHVAC

your right the diesel guys are tight, but so are the 3rd gen guys... my vote is already behind you...
I really appreciate all the support. Not just with the TOTM voting, but over-all. It's nice to spend the better part of a day working on a mod on my truck and reading good, positive comments after the pics have been posted. I look forward to reading supportive posts from you, Pirata, L & R, Bigjrussell, Jimmydaleo, Nastyramand Pappy_FB to name just a few.
My truck was close to bone stock just over a year ago, but I have to stay close to home most of the time as both of my parents are ill (although my mom appears to slowly be on the way to a complete recovery), so working on the truck myself gave me something to do in the driveway. Since I was forced to leave my job in Ga. & move down here and take one for about 70% less money, doing most of the work myself has also saved me a ton in labor. Only thing that scares me is I'm running out of projects I can do on the truck, I'm gonna stop at a CAM after I do the headers (I'm having the cam work done, I'm too chicken to try that). Maybe I'll trade my little 4 cyl. daily driver in on a stock JEEP and start moddin' that. [sm=confused06.gif]

BTW - Where has Pappy been lately? I miss the witty remarks and dry humor...

Old 08-25-2007, 11:01 PM
nastyram
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i hear yeah hammer,i'm running out of money to,only mods left are the big dollar ones(cams,gears,supercharger).an to boot winter is coming and then the truck gets push aside and the sled gets all the attention,it sounds like your truck came a long way an i'm sure we are going to see alot more little things that make it that much better,hang in there and keep up the good work

Old 08-26-2007, 02:47 AM
04crimsonfury
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"alt + f4" what a ****! anyway, that looks good

Old 08-26-2007, 11:45 AM
HuntinHanson
Champion

Doing the labor yourself not only saves money but i know i like the mod even better when i do it myself. I guess its a little bit of pride behind it. I have no idea where pappy has been? I to iss his humor!

Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Mlfoote

I voted for the Red car and the Red Truck....

Old 08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

ORIGINAL: 04crimsonfury

"alt + f4" what a ****! anyway, that looks good
As an MCSE (although I'm working as a Golf Pro for now) I forget the average user might not know what it does. Alt + F4, good one L & R, "I don't care who you are, that's funny right there"...

Quick Reply: Cab Lights are on!!!