3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Superchip 3815 updates.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 04:12 PM
hemiyellow
DC Insider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Superchip 3815 updates.

heh...shoulda told em to quit dickin around and get the windows vista update finished......kinda pissed cause i cant update my flashpaq and they got the computers locked down at work so we can only get on a couple sites (yellow pages, msn, map quest...and here ) lol

Old 09-05-2007, 04:12 PM
workingspy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well it's been about a week and it seems Superchips is ignoring me this time. So either it's true they really don't know whats up at there own companyand there cutomers are there last care in the world or I am just one of the unlucky ones ( I think not) Maybe it's time for the BBB or something along those lines.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:21 AM
workingspy
Professional

Well I finally heard back from Superchips and it looks likethey might actually care about the customers. The Superchips General Manager replied to my emails with deeps conserns, answer and they are even sending me a little somthig for my time and efforts. So here are the full emails so you can learn what I did. It might not be the answer we all want to hear but it looks like what were getting, I hope you have patience.

Evan,
Let me start by saying I am very sorry if any of our employees have treated you with even the slightest amount of disrespect. I promise you that we highly value each and every Superchips customer.
Please allow me to answer your question below:

Q: When will the final updates (Rev Limiter and shift times) be available for the 07 3815 Hemi Flashpaq?

A: We have one team of engineers dedicated to Dodge/Chrysler products. Currently they are working on completing the Flashpaq for the 07/08 6.7L Dodge Cummins as well as working on the development of an all-new product line that will be available later this year. The team plans to come back and revisit the 07 Hemi model as soon as possible to try to include the options you mentioned above. I honestly cannot give you an exact date because completing that project is contingent upon completing several others that are ahead of it in the queue. I could make something up but that would not be fair to you or the Superchips team. We understand that when we release a product without all of the options that are available in other products it can fee like we care less about one group of customers. The truth is we have to make very difficult business decisions every day about how to best use our very valuable but limited R&D resources to deliver what our customers desire.

You mentioned that our website as well as an ad from Superchips is misleading regarding the options available for the 07 Hemi model. If you can show me or tell me specifically what you saw that is misleading I will make sure our marketing team immediately changes the website and/or advertising so as not to mislead anyone in the future. Believe me when I say that the last thing we want to do is sell a product to someone based on features we can’t deliver – this creates nothing but dissatisfaction for our customers and heartache for us.

Again, I’m sorry if you have been mistreated or misled in any way. If there is anything I can do to make you happy as a Superchips customer please let me know what that is and I will do my best to make it happen. If you would like to call me to discuss any of your concerns or suggestions the direct line to my office is listed below. I am always open to hearing directly from a concerned customer.

Best Regards,
Name removed for this thread.
Superchips, Inc.
General Manager

[IMG]local://upfiles/59482/509A01BF6BB34512ADC6510EF73CF8D4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 AM
HighDuke1911
Champion

ORIGINAL: workingspy

Well I finally heard back from Superchips and it looks likethey might actually care about the customers. The Superchips General Manager replied to my emails with deeps conserns, answer and they are even sending me a little somthig for my time and efforts. So here are the full emails so you can learn what I did. It might not be the answer we all want to hear but it looks like what were getting, I hope you have patience.

Evan,
Let me start by saying I am very sorry if any of our employees have treated you with even the slightest amount of disrespect. I promise you that we highly value each and every Superchips customer.
Please allow me to answer your question below:

Q: When will the final updates (Rev Limiter and shift times) be available for the 07 3815 Hemi Flashpaq?

A: We have one team of engineers dedicated to Dodge/Chrysler products. Currently they are working on completing the Flashpaq for the 07/08 6.7L Dodge Cummins as well as working on the development of an all-new product line that will be available later this year. The team plans to come back and revisit the 07 Hemi model as soon as possible to try to include the options you mentioned above. I honestly cannot give you an exact date because completing that project is contingent upon completing several others that are ahead of it in the queue. I could make something up but that would not be fair to you or the Superchips team. We understand that when we release a product without all of the options that are available in other products it can fee like we care less about one group of customers. The truth is we have to make very difficult business decisions every day about how to best use our very valuable but limited R&D resources to deliver what our customers desire.

You mentioned that our website as well as an ad from Superchips is misleading regarding the options available for the 07 Hemi model. If you can show me or tell me specifically what you saw that is misleading I will make sure our marketing team immediately changes the website and/or advertising so as not to mislead anyone in the future. Believe me when I say that the last thing we want to do is sell a product to someone based on features we can’t deliver – this creates nothing but dissatisfaction for our customers and heartache for us.

Again, I’m sorry if you have been mistreated or misled in any way. If there is anything I can do to make you happy as a Superchips customer please let me know what that is and I will do my best to make it happen. If you would like to call me to discuss any of your concerns or suggestions the direct line to my office is listed below. I am always open to hearing directly from a concerned customer.

Best Regards,
Name removed for this thread.
Superchips, Inc.
General Manager

[IMG]local://upfiles/59482/509A01BF6BB34512ADC6510EF73CF8D4.jpg[/IMG]
Kool. Is that his truck? lol. JK.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:23 PM
workingspy
Professional

Maybe if that was his truck he would have already jumped on these updates done, he probably drives a Ford.

Quick Reply: Superchip 3815 updates.