3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What did you do to your ram today

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 03:16 PM
HAWKDRIVER
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What did you do to your ram today

Vacuumed and cleaned the interior then cursed the wheel gods for not delivering my wheels to the shop. [:@]

Old 09-08-2007, 01:01 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

installed new sway bar links!!!! i can turn again!

Old 09-08-2007, 01:11 AM
kx250frider617
Record Breaker

stared at it all day while waiting for my mom to get home so i can drive it. Still have permit but getting liscence tuesday.

Old 09-08-2007, 02:23 AM
hemiyellow
DC Insider

drove to work, parked it, drove it home, drove to CTC parking garage during tornado warning, pulled passenger & center seat...and began to curse myself for wanting leather seats lol

Old 09-08-2007, 06:46 AM
Vandal77
Rookie

Drove 80 miles and picked up 2 pallets of cargo. loadedher up, 17 boxes in the back seat quad cab area, all the rest in the back. Dropped that off and loaded her up with 30 cases of water, dropped that off, and went to my second home, Home Depot, picked up 30 bags of mulch 20 of dirt, brought that home, unloaded, sat in the yard, stared at my truck, sipped on an ice cold beverageas I sat in the shade, reloaded three bags of soccer ***** back into her, 2 kids, went to practice, came home, picked up five kids and dropped them off at the movies, came home and squirted her with a hose ( my truck, lol), gave her a carrot and some sugar cubes, thanked her for another days work as I patted her hood. Another slow day in my mundane life.I can't wait until it starts getting busy around here.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:36 AM
07 Mega Cab

Dropped daughter off at cheerleading, got gas, got morning ice coffee, got home and removed factory black door moldings and replaced with chromed ones, installed chromed hood deflector, installed stainless nerf bars, installed chromed window visors, installed chromed 1/2 mirror covers. Truck looks quite nice now, but much smaller to me as the ocean of blue paint has been broken up by the chromed tid-bits. Next up, findan REC nav radio on Ebay, and book an appointment for a Line-X.

Old 09-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Brother Rob
Retired Moderator

Well, I did nothing "to" my Ram, today. However, I ordered a functional performance hood and the DiabloSport Predator programmer "for" my Ram. Yesterday, had an iPod integrator kit put in. I NEED my tunes!

Old 09-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Seanutz
Veteran

WEll this wasyesterday but today im at work so not too much fn until tommorrow....but I started off by driving her to a buddy's house worked for him for the day took a shower went out to Outback's feed her some Super Grade unleaded with an octane booster, and then took her out to play up in Richloam ( Greenswamp in FL ) WEnt trail riding up there found some mud didnt get stuck too bad and pulled my buddies Chevy 2500 with the big Vortec V8 out of the mud....all in all a good day id say...

Old 09-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

Drove home from work, hit on bigg assed friggin B-52 bug. That bad boy left a streak of bug juice from the wipers to the cab. Used all my washer fluid trying to wash it off, now its smeared all over the wind shield.[sm=bomb.gif] Stopped for gas, theres another 65 bucks shot to hell. Gas station was out of washer fluid, still have the friggin B-52 bug juice all over the glass. Stopped for a Subway, got home, damned dog beat me to half the sandwich. Kicked the dog, ate the other half. Its been one of those days.....

Old 09-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Max Power
Professional

New wiper blades, cleared evap leak diagnostic code (musta been the cap), went to a car show.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your ram today