3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Diablo Sport???

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 09:31 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Diablo Sport???

ORIGINAL: Brother Rob

Well, I'll find out soon enough...ordered it Friday. Should be here and installed by Thursday. I will keep you all informed.
I believe you've been mis-informed, Mike Wesley - President/CEO DiabloSport Inc. released a statement that the initial LX Hemi release is delayed until the last week of Sept. and that release WILL NOT include DR Hemis (Trucks). "Hopefully" they will release the update for Hemi trucks approx. one month later. I have a link to the entire press release as well as a Q&A forum he held yesterday. I will not post it here as it is on another forum but if youPM me, I'll PM you the link.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Brother Rob
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Diablo Sport???

ORIGINAL: HammerZ71

ORIGINAL: Brother Rob

Well, I'll find out soon enough...ordered it Friday. Should be here and installed by Thursday. I will keep you all informed.
I believe you've been mis-informed, Mike Wesley - President/CEO DiabloSport Inc. released a statement that the initial LX Hemi release is delayed until the last week of Sept. and that release WILL NOT include DR Hemis (Trucks). "Hopefully" they will release the update for Hemi trucks approx. one month later. I have a link to the entire press release as well as a Q&A forum he held yesterday. I will not post it here as it is on another forum but if youPM me, I'll PM you the link.
That would be very messed up, if what you're saying is true. As previously stated, I ordered it through a local truck performance shop. It matched the part # of others being sold on the internet and was priced around the same. I would be very upset, if it did not work with my truck! I was wondering how he could get it, before it was released to the public. I guess I was just gettinganxious and thought this guy must have had some pull or something. His shop is closed, today. I'll have to work that issue, tomorrow. Thanks for the facts, Hammer.

Quick Reply: Diablo Sport???