3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

jet stream intake scoop and power wire for 5.7

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 01:42 PM
ttuguy1983
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jet stream intake scoop and power wire for 5.7

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JET-S...spagenameZWDVW
anybody have one of these installed? if so does it work? worth it?

they also have a power wire that is supposed to trick your comp. into thinking the intake air is cooler than it actually is. anyone have any expierience with this?
www.airram.com

Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
MexiRam
Professional
Default RE: jet stream intake scoop for 5.7

A while back there was a lot of discussion on this thing, basically most people said they didnt see any noticable gains if any that it just looked cool cuz u can get them in diffrent colors. Let us know if you try it.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:23 AM
jinxedwarrior
Rookie
Default RE: jet stream intake scoop and power wire for 5.7

There are a lot of write ups on Dodge Talk (quite a few from airram) about both these products. I'm using the power wire on my '06 1500 4.7L, and it definitely improved my acceleration especially at WOT, it also smoothed out the idle on my truck. It's supposed to improve gas mileage, but I haven't had mine on long enough to comment on this. I would buy the power wire again. Also, the scoops only come in black, any colored ones you see have been painted by the purchasers.
[align=left] [/align]

Quick Reply: jet stream intake scoop and power wire for 5.7