3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Grill question..

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 07:13 PM
B][GT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grill question..

Kay.. here's my problem. Ive ordered a cold front for the stock bar grille in my '04. First, they got me the wrong one, (honeycomb sytle). Now, they got the right cover, but the wholes dont line up for the top two sections. Bottom ones fit perfect, not touching anywhere, which i thought it might. Soo.. since this cover says its for 2002-C.. im wondering did DC change something in the grille's in '04? The cars are lined up right where the holes are, and they'll only go on one way, and its the same story on both sides.

Sooooo.. since its sunday, not a darn thing i can do about it, but wait till tommorow.

Old 11-09-2004, 11:18 PM
B][GT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Grill question..

Well.. to touch up on this problem, the stock bar grill did change somewhere before 2004. The Cloud-Rider covers will not fit the 2004 Dodge Ram, with Bar style grill, they are just now, since i brought this to there attention, are re-designing there products to fit our trucks. This is a Canadian Made product, and is stainless steel, thats been powdercoated black. Just letting other canucks know, if they are buying a cold front.

Quick Reply: Grill question..