3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Edge Evolution

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 10:25 PM
tboughton
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Edge Evolution

Anyone tried out the new Edge Evolution for the Hemi? If so what do you think? I Had an edge for a diesel I used to have and I liked it. What is the difference between the Edge and Superchips because I believe you have the edge plugged in all the time?

Old 11-10-2007, 01:54 AM
paulphilly
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Edge Evolution

Im curious about this as well as I just purchased an 07' Power Wagon this evening. And, my first mods are CAI, exhaust, and Superchips or Edge. Anyone with opinions/advice would greatly be appreciated.

Old 11-10-2007, 09:16 AM
tnt1036
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Edge Evolution

WOW! I just checked out their web site and saw the evolution. It only lists it for the 2007 hemi though. I emailed them to see if it they will be making it for later models. Check it out and email them as well so at least they see the interest is out there. I will let you know there reply when i get it. I can respect a company who just releases a new product without the comming soon anouncement with months of delays. This thing has an extreme tune that will give you 35 HP. Plus it mounts to the dash and serves as a muliple digital gauge display. Come on EDGE lets make it for a 2004 HEMI!

Quick Reply: Edge Evolution