3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A/C vents Blow and no-blow?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:34 PM
WTW
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C vents Blow and no-blow?

With the A/C on the two drivers vents blow cold air, the 3 passanger vents blow very little and air coming out of these vents not cold. Any advice? or what to fix or what a dealer may charge to fix?? Thanks Tomm

Old 12-12-2007, 10:35 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Default RE: A/C vents Blow and no-blow?

Sounds like a blend door problem. Run a search for it and you should find ALOT of info on it...

Old 12-12-2007, 11:18 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: HuntinHanson

Sounds like a blend door problem. Run a search for it and you should find ALOT of info on it...

+1

Old 12-13-2007, 10:45 AM
SLCHemi
Professional

Yup, sounds like a blend door issue, in fact my baby is at the dealership right now having them fixa blend door problem. My issue was slightly different in that you could turn the selector switch to anything (blowing on your feet for example) and it just keeps blowing out the top vents. When I called the dealership the svc. mgr. immediately said it was a blend door issue and that it's unfortunately fairly common on our trucks Thank goodness for warranty I guess....

Quick Reply: A/C vents Blow and no-blow?