3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

IPOD Integration kit - Satellite presets lost

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 04:00 PM
GoDawgs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IPOD Integration kit - Satellite presets lost

Just installed an IPOD integration kit in my 08 Mega Cab. It works good so far, but I lose my presets everytime I listen to the IPOD. I know other users have had the same problem. Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Old 01-08-2008, 10:37 PM
ccdmader
Default RE: IPOD Integration kit - Satellite presets lost

I have an 07 Meg Cab and want to do the same thing. Can you give me any info on this, how does it instal, how does the Ipod plug ing, does it look factory?

Thanks

Chris

Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 AM
GoDawgs

I did my install a little different. The instructions call for the unit to be installed in the glove box. I have the center console w/bucket seats and installed mine in the center console. Very easy to do - took me about an hour.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:06 AM
K4u2luz2

GoDawgs -

What radio do you have? And does the radio or steering wheel controls operate the Ipod or do you still have to press the buttons on the Ipod? I am looking into getting this kit also becauseI don't want to have an aftermarket radio (just don't like how they look) and if the Ipod integration works sweet through the radio then that would be awesome.

Quick Reply: IPOD Integration kit - Satellite presets lost