3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Spray-in Bedliners

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 AM
onaroadagain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Line-x all the way baybeeee

I have had bad experiences with the no names and wont use any of their names because I Just dont roll that way, but the bottom line..... You get what you pay for and Line-x is the top of the line of the liners.... The one thing to always remember though check out the installer even two Line-x dealers are not always the same in quality and or price.... The other comments above me are correct because I drove for almost 2 hours to get mine done in Indiana because everyone said go to Millennium.... I am sure I drove past another Line-x dealer but when everyone recommends a dealer or brand go with it.... I dont regret it and they will do all mine in the future even with the current gas prices.... Funny how small a State is to see them mentioned here. But then again Indiana only has one big city..... Go Colts...

Quick Reply: Spray-in Bedliners