3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Kenne Bell supercharger?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 02:20 AM
ak 4.7 magnum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kenne Bell supercharger?

http://www.kennebell.net/supercharge.../47ramsohc.htm

I want to supercharge my 2004 Ram and with help I came across this site, any one ever heard of them?

Thanks,
Zak

Old 01-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Redram05baby
Default RE: Kenne Bell supercharger?

Yes, Someone Else Finally Takes Interest With A 4.7!...

I Talked To Some Guy At Ken Belle.. He Told Me That Their Couple Hundered Thousand Dollar 4.7 Ram Project Got Put To Rest After Chrysler Would Not Release Information On their MAS Sensors. They Sold So Many Units And They Had A LARGE Number of 4.7 Owners Come Back With A Junked Motor Due To A Very Screwy Computer Issue ONLY To Be Solved by Chrysler.

He Said They Wouldn't Play Into That Game.. Until They Can Get Their Programming To Accept/Fit The MAS Problems They Will No Longer Produce Them... Bummer I Know. I Don't Know What Year or What Models That problem Includes. But My 2005 Fit That Issue.. Yet Their Are Dakota's With Ken Belle's Superchargers [sm=dontgetit.gif]

That Was About 4 Months Ago Now.. things May Have Changed. You May Want To Call Them, But Good Luck Because It Took Almost 3 Weeks For Them To Call Me Back.

Old 01-27-2008, 02:41 AM
killerbud420
Veteran

**** yea they make goodstuff go to youtube an look at the mustangs.. on there they are bad *** i didin even know that they madethem for the hemi but from what i was told sts turbois the way to go... but if kennebell makes a supercharger for the hemi im not to sure about that now

Old 01-27-2008, 09:52 AM
oefootball_70
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think someone on here has a srt-10 (something ohio) with one...i think...

Quick Reply: Kenne Bell supercharger?