3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pro Comp Tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Rot Weiss Essen
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro Comp Tires

I was just wondering if any of you guys are running the Pro Comp Extreme All Terrain tires on your Ram's? If so I am curious to what you think of their performance i.e. how do they do in snow and how are they in rain? I don't go in deep mud so that isn't an issue, but I live in Seattle and we get a lot of rain. Also are they very noisy or average for an all terrain type tire. I don't need to get 50,000 miles out of them either because I only average 8k a year on the Ram and I don't keep my trucks that long. If somebody has already posted on this my apoligies.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Redram05baby
Default RE: Pro Comp Tires

Many Many People Have Posted on This..

TDmopar Is Currently Running Pro Comps and Would Have An Abundance of Info For You

Old 02-10-2008, 11:27 PM
ElectricBlue4x4

I ran pro-comp A/T's on my ford and they were junk![:'(] However mickey thompson MTZ's were my next tire and by far the best set of tires I have ever owned.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:05 AM
JD1500
Record Breaker

Yeah, i ran some pro comps a while ago, they were absolute garbage.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:27 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

How come when I say ANYTHING even slightly derogatory about Pro Comps Greggie jumps on my **** ASAP, with all this stuff about "the CTD guys are getting 350 million miles on them and they still look like new", blah, blah, blah. You guys post that they are junk (and EVERY guy in my hunting club that has had them agrees with you guys) and he leaves you guys alone?[:@]

Old 02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion

i haven't been on yet... so i will say once again... i have pro comp xtreme at's and they are by far the best tire i have ever used and everybody i know who has used the PRO COMP XTREME AT'S not any other pro comp... has had nothing but good to say about them....

Old 02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
troop
Rookie

I got the pro comp extreme mta's on my truck I had them on my diesel and transfered the rims and tires to my new truck they have about 15k on them they are a little loud and are wearing real good have had no problems with them. My brother has the extreme at's on his also with no problems he likes them. I don't know why every one says they suck I know a lot of people that have them on thier trucks no one has had a problem with them. If every time someone has a problem with something and calls it a peice of **** then I guess we wouldn't be driveing a dodge

Quick Reply: Pro Comp Tires