3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The Dodge Ram white trash factor?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Hemipwr07
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Dodge Ram white trash factor?

+1..my man ha

Old 03-05-2008, 10:37 PM
HEMIHORN

Any Pick up truck is for rednecks..............................I personally am a wanna be redneck since I grew up playing video games and taking the metro bus downtownand to the malls in cincinnati growing up. Now that I live in Tennessee I have had 4 trucks - 3 crappy ones and finallymy brand new Dodge 2007 1500 QCHEMI,Big Horn,Mineral Gray with 20' aluminum wheels. This kick *** truck looks more like apretty truck but let me tell you............I love engaging that hemi against fords and chevy's. Anyway -In my opinion. Dodge's get the best of all of the trucks. Look better than ford, drive better than a chevy, and our tougher than a Toyota and Nissan.(Toyota would bemy second choice). Get an 07 or 08. I love the 09's but I always wait untill the 2nd or 3rd year after a change.

Don't let her scare you.....................Get a Dodge and scare her. (make sure it has a HEMI)

Old 03-05-2008, 10:38 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

def not redneck man. im not redneck. im the furthest you could be from redneck. i know this guy who runs the sales dept of clear channel in southern cali who drives a ram. call that redneck? oh... hes jewish too. then again, he has a few benz's (amg's), and his baby (sunday car)... his 2007 ferrari. so, def not redneck by any means. redneck trucks would be a chevy or a ford.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:47 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: hemiman07

Hey Ramitone, why do you have to get all racist with those remarks. I am a Mexican-American and drive an 07 Quad Cab Hemi here in the Bay Area (San Jose). Not all dodge owners are caucasian. There are plenty people of color here that drive dodges. This is no place to post those racist remarks. This forum is to talk about our bad *** rides and that's all.
hey i live in San Antonio, the only trucks i see with rodriguez or hernandez written in old english letters on the rear windshield are chevys. im not a racist, one of my best friends here in SA is mexican and have pleanty of other mexican friends, i dated a mexican (had a kid, what a shock ).
take a drive to salinas and count the chevys.
i dont see you taking offense to the word redneck, white trash or hick all words used in this thread.

and the number one thing in san antonio... meskin food, man cant get enough of some barbacoa and chese or chorizo and egg.

one last thing youre an american, im not a european american, im an american.

now if we're talking mexicans in mexico, everytime im down there (thats what he said) all i see are dodges, and quite often some shinnnnneeeeey newer ones as well. but thats like in cancun, in neuvo laredo or acuna just older dodges. ah when will the federalis ever take control of neuvo laredo..........

Old 03-05-2008, 11:04 PM
SmittyRN
Professional

If your "lady friend" wants you to drive something else, by all means, let her buy you something else. If you are gonna make the payments, get what you want.

And the Hemi seems to be popular with the Cubans here in Miami... haven't asked one if they are rednecks, though.

And I'm not a redneck, even if I hail from Alabama... this is my first truck, at age 42.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
RamItOne

roll tide!

Old 03-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Truck alone don't make you a redneck. I work in the visual effects industry and work closely with programmers and other geeks, and a lot of the people I work with drive trucks. The way I see it, a quad cab truck is the most practical vehicle on the road: you have the power and safety, better ground clearance for hazardous conditions, room for 5 to 6 people, plenty of cargo space, and towing capacity. Show me a car that can do all that.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:12 PM
SmittyRN
Professional

ORIGINAL: RamItOne

roll tide!

War DAMN Eagle!!!

Old 03-06-2008, 12:12 AM
RAM0447
Professional

auburn fo sho! hahahahahaha, i remember my elementary days growing up in bama battling my friends on who's going to win football/basketball games with those rivalries...always been an Auburn fan though! WAR DAMN EAGLE is right.

Anyway, come to kentucky, everybody has a damn truck of all brands. Only thing that is redneck is a beat up rusted w/e with some obnoxoious pipes. Any new truck that has a shine or (in some cases...ok well most) lots of mud on it is the cool thing around here. Can't believe you can't make your own decision. Are you a man? lol

Old 03-06-2008, 12:42 AM
texas_rebel_1980
Professional

tell her its Mopar or No Car!!!

and when she asks for a ride tell her hippie tree huggin *** to take the bus and save the environment. rednecks, roughnecks, and blue collared boys make this world go 'round.

Quick Reply: The Dodge Ram white trash factor?