3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

07 RAM, Wood Trim to Match Nav Bezel?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 07:54 PM
CMA
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 07 RAM, Wood Trim to Match Nav Bezel?

Hi,
I just installed a Nav system in my truck. I got the nav bezel from e-bay, and its the wood-grain/satin silver one that comes from the laramie trucks.

Looks much nicer inside with the woodgrain and silver. The problem is that the doors have a reflective silver insert that does not match the nav bezel.

I want to get the woodgrain door trim pieces, the ones that are in the laramie. Called the dealer and he thinks that you have to order the whole interior door piece to get the woodgrain insert. That would be over $1000 for the four doors!

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can get just the woodgrain insert seperately. The woodgrain and silver really makes the truck look more upscale.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:10 PM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 07 RAM, Wood Trim to Match Nav Bezel?

I bet you can swap with someone that has the wood. Most people want to get rid of the wood. www.mrkgroup.net has color choices.

Old 04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
CMA
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 07 RAM, Wood Trim to Match Nav Bezel?

Thanks. Looks like they have a walnut color that may match.

Also, if anyone has the wood ones and wants to trade for silver ones, send me a note.

Quick Reply: 07 RAM, Wood Trim to Match Nav Bezel?