3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

CENTER CONSOULE SWAP

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:56 AM
DRAM89
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTER CONSOULE SWAP

i just bought an 08 single cab ram and im new here and was just askin if there's any possible way i can replace the center consoul with a third seat. i would have gotten the ram with a third seat/counsoul but that one on the lot didnt have all the features that i ended up with so i figured i could probably put in a third seat later on. please let me know if any of you have a third seat you might wanna just get rid of? or if this swap iis even possible
thanks
DRAM89

Old 04-13-2008, 10:32 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker
Default RE: CENTER CONSOULE SWAP

Id be interested in swapping the 3rd seat for a console. Im assuming the swap is simple nuts n bolts but im no expert.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:10 AM
SeMiGoD
Record Breaker

I just looked at mine and yea...nuts n bolts. Looks potentially time consuming but totally doable from what i saw. Im assuming you have this:
http://www.dodge.com/shared/2007/ram...ont_bucket.jpg
What color you have and where do you live?

Old 04-13-2008, 04:59 PM
DRAM89

yeah thats exactly what i have, in that color too. i live in west palm beach florida and thanks for checking that out. i love the consoul but its too many compartments for me, i had an '03 ram with a third seat and i loved it. where do you live?

Old 04-13-2008, 05:49 PM
kenny c

ORIGINAL: DRAM89

yeah thats exactly what i have, in that color too. i live in west palm beach florida and thanks for checking that out. i love the consoul but its too many compartments for me, i had an '03 ram with a third seat and i loved it. where do you live?
I live in Tampa with an 08 mega cab and I have the 3rd seat/ fold-down console but want the stationary console instead. I would be interested in switching if our interior color is the same. I have the cloth khaki color.

Quick Reply: CENTER CONSOULE SWAP