3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Any Daytona owners out there?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 06:46 PM
DaytonaGrl24
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Any Daytona owners out there?

Wow totally forgot i started this post. Where are the Daytona owners at? I'm from Killeen, TX and I know I've seen at least 2 others driving around my town. They were silver quad cabs. I'm #1270 btw.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im from ontario canada. mine came from newyork. its #5212 I've only seen acouple daytonas around here. theres tons of rumble bees though.

and mine didnt come with a posi in it.... I was kinda shocked. I orderd a auburn for it. it should be in next month. I was gonna go with 4.56 gears, but instead I'm just gonna go with a smaller tire. these 35's are killin me.and I really want the moto metal rims.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:05 PM
daytonaramrod

I got a go Mango orange on, single cab 4x4, hid's, suede headliner, in dash video, couple extra mango color matched thing in there

im from quincy, MA and i see two pretty much everyday going to work same color. and another one lives down the street from my bro in silver, def think the mangos are more of a head turner though

Old 06-24-2008, 07:44 PM
justincruice

I thought they came in the blue too, because i have seen a couple blue daytona's around and one I'm pretty sure was at a dealership, but maybe i am wrong.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:27 AM
BAMABLU

8698 built? I thought i just saw a ram daytona on the daytona truck club site with a production number plaque in the nine thousands??????????

Quick Reply: Any Daytona owners out there?