3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

04 Quad Cab Hemi Sport duel exhaust problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 11:04 PM
deanleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Quad Cab Hemi Sport duel exhaust problem

I have a 04 Quad Cab 4x4 Hemi Sport that I would like to add duel exhaust. Currently, there is only one exhaust tip exiting on the pass side behind the rear tire. I would like to add another exhaust tip to the drivers side, side exit behind the rear tire. Due to the factory ground effects, the piece that the exhaust exits, has a half round section for the tip to exit. I would like to do the same for the drivers side. I went to my local dealership to see if they even make the same piece for the drivers side, but they do not. If there is any other HEMI SPORT owners out there who has done this, please give me information that you have encountered to solve this problem.[/align]

Old 06-04-2008, 11:11 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Default RE: 04 Quad Cab Hemi Sport duel exhaust problem

i'm confused by what you mean by "ground effects" and "half round section". i bought a dual exhaust from mad hatter on ebay, and i know you can buy a dual exhaust from them and add on a side exit kit for another $35 or so to do what you're asking.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:43 AM
daytona1680
Veteran
Default RE: 04 Quad Cab Hemi Sport duel exhaust problem

just cut out the drivers side to match the passenger side

Quick Reply: 04 Quad Cab Hemi Sport duel exhaust problem