3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New to board with a few questions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 09:26 PM
SavannahRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to board with a few questions...

Whats up guys....

Ive been lurking the boards for a few weeks now after buying a Black2007 ram 1500 QC with the 4.7.Loveing the boards and everyones input as well as some truly awsome trucks. Now on to the Noob questions....

I havecompletely fallenin love with the XD Monsters after seeing them on a few trucks on here and plan on ordering some this week. I plan on getting the 20" rims to basicly replace my stock 20" satin ones on the Goddyear tires that are on the truck. Does everyone think the XD 20" rims will still look OK down the road when I do need new tires and add a leveling kit and maybe some 33" Nitto tires?

Also i saw the XD's for sale as 20x9 and 20x10...whats the difference in these 2 rims and which do youthink i should go with?

Please bear with the dumb questiuons....i never owned a nice truck due to my motorcycle addiction but now since i gave up the 2 wheeled fun i can finally own a nice truck to mod and enjoy.

Thanks for all your help ahead of time and keep up thegreat posts!

Mike

Old 06-16-2008, 06:57 AM
SavannahRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to board with a few questions...

bump for some advise..

Quick Reply: New to board with a few questions...