3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newbie Question Performance module/chip 02 4.7 Ram

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 12:34 PM
zkeys
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Question Performance module/chip 02 4.7 Ram

Hello All
First post, thanks in advance for reading. I own a 2002 4.7 Ram Sport, regular cab short bed. I have been looking for power modules or chips for this engine and have had no luck finding anything. It does not seem that hypertech or superchips make anything module wise. The only thing that I can fine is the Jet stage1 or 2 chips. Can anybody suggest good chips/modules for the 4.7 along with good places/websites to purchase. I am looking for a little boost in towing and for more overall power. I have an aftermarket intake kit, throttle body spacer, and borla exaust on the vehicle. My next question, has anybody drove the new 6-speed manual 4.7L Rams? If so do you have any likes or dislikes. I am possibly in the market for a vehicle upgrade if the price is right.
Thanks
Zack

Quick Reply: Newbie Question Performance module/chip 02 4.7 Ram