3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Decals

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Hemipwr07
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decals

Hey i just joined a club here at Texas Tech called "Tech Off-Road" and we got some stuff or whatever at the meeting. well we got these big decals that say TECH OFFROAD in white that go on your windshield. if i decide to do it...whats the best way to apply the sticker? ive heard of someways but i wanted to get some opinions cuz i dont wanna mess it up.

thanks

Old 09-04-2008, 04:33 PM
irelandshemi
All Star

just spray alot of windex on the area your gunna apply it and slowly put it down starting at one side following right behind it with like a credit card or drivers liscence and slowly keep doing it till your at the end, and then wait for it to completely dry and when you go to remove the other side, pull it up keeping the side your pulling really close to the paper thats still attached, and if the letters start to rise reapply that side and go over it again with the id and give it time

Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Hemipwr07
Veteran

thanks alot..ill def need to do the credit card thing. i did the small stickers on my back window ok..but those are small ha these are big letters

Old 09-05-2008, 10:43 PM
irelandshemi
All Star

not a problem just make sure if the letters start peeling up with the paper stop put what you pulled back on with a credit card, and make sure to wait for when the windex looks like its tried before trying it, i usually just do it for a day in the sun

Quick Reply: Decals