3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

dash speaker?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 PM
standard85
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question dash speaker?

I see that there are speaker grills on the dash of my 03 Ram 1500 V6. I'm not sure if there's speakers in the dash. It dont matter to me if there is or not, but crutchfield.com says there's 3 1/2" speakers and I wanted to add some kicker speakers and i'm not sure on how to remove the dash where they would be located at, if there is any one that can help me on removing the dash for this, thanks.

Old 09-10-2008, 09:25 PM
sos
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have the Infinity system in your truck there are 3 speakers in the dash. If you do not have the Infinity, there are only speakers in the door, but the dash trim is still the same - they don't make a version without the speaker grilles to my knowledge. If you are unsure, look on your doors near where the mirrors attach - there will be an Infinity logo if you have it.

Quick Reply: dash speaker?