3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dent and Tonneau

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:40 AM
bigsam260
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent and Tonneau

So i'm hauling a tiny little plastiwood table yesterday that weighs all of 8 lbs when it slid forward and hit the cab of the truck. I didn't think anything of it cuz I assumed it hit the liner and as I said it weighs all of 8lbs. Anyway, the corner hit just under the back window and put a quarter size dent into it. It really bothers me to so my choices are to either pay $400 to get it fixed by a body shop or buy a tonneau cover which I wanted anyway. Problem is I have bed rails and I don't want one of those $500 covers. In my search I found the lund genesis soft rollup cover and it looks like it's runs just on the inside of the bed and not all the way over the rails which means it should accomodate the bed rails. Anyone have info on this cover or on any that will fit with bed rails?

Quick Reply: Dent and Tonneau