3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Moe's Performance help

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
DaHipaKea1313
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moe's Performance help

Hey so I get on Moe’s performance web site (which I had to join to get the prices) and I look up extra capacity rear axle covers and a larger rear sway bar and I put them in the “Add to Cart” thing, but one of my soldiers asks if he can get on my profile on my laptop because I'm the only one that has access to the BDE's 1500+ movie share drive library. So I minimize it and the kid gets his movies down loaded and forgets and closes up everything. So because I had stuff in the cart the site will not let me back in it and says "Account Frozen". I mean nothing na-da on Moe's website but the "Account Frozen ". Now remember I haven’t bought anything yet, but the site says contact the retail manager. HHmm I can’t get to the site to get a email/phone number but they freeze my account which I haven’t bought from yet, WOW!! Has this happened to anyone else? I still want to buy the stuff in the cart because those are good prices.

Old 09-14-2008, 03:33 PM
DaHipaKea1313
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK I guess they want my money because as of 2 minutes ago I CAN get on the Moe's website. Thanks if anyone replies to this.

Quick Reply: Moe's Performance help