3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help on wires,

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Red Ram Hemi 2005
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help on wires,

I bought a aftermarket sterio for my truck because I dont like the stock one. Does any one know the what the wire diagram is for the stock sterio. Its the 6 disk in dash changer with the Infinity system. The after market adapter dosent have all the wires in the right place. It turns on but I get no sound.

Old 02-04-2005, 11:01 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Help on wires,

I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but you might want to get the shop manual on CD. It has all the diagrams and systems covered for the truck. I'd offer getting the diagram foryou from my 04 manual, but there is no gaurantee that it would be the same.

Old 02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
link
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help on wires,

If you have the steering wheel controls you will not use all the wires. I did not use all of mine and I put an in dash dvd player. Your after market stereo instructions should have the basic wiring you need. If not you can buy adapter plugs for most cars my 02 used a jeep grand cherokee adapater plug and face plate. The only problem I had was conecting the antenna.

Quick Reply: Help on wires,