3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

D-Ring (interior Cargo Tie Downs) - 3500 MegaCab Rear

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:23 PM
ciara
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy D-Ring (interior Cargo Tie Downs) - 3500 MegaCab Rear

Hi - i bought my Ram in end of May.... We noticed after we picked it up - that there were NO cargo tie downs in the back cab... Page 124 of my manual shows them clearly -- 2 on the top back edge of the seats, and one in each corner of under the window (behind the seats)... but the dealer called several departments in Chrysler... and also searched his parts order list and cannot find any mention of these parts -- if he could find them he would order and install free of charge. Chrysler told him the manual was printed before they made the decision to not include the rings (is there a legal recourse here -- inst that false advertising?? i mean i read the manual Before i bought the truck so that i could make an educated decision on which truck i wanted.)

In fact - i just saw that there is a video w/ the tie downs for my truck and model year etc on Dodge.com (just left a message w/ the dealer about that...!)
http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/ram_3500/interior/seating/

any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails D-Ring (interior Cargo Tie Downs) - 3500 MegaCab Rear-2008-ramdiesel-2nd-tie-down.jpg  

Last edited by ciara; 10-13-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Quick Reply: D-Ring (interior Cargo Tie Downs) - 3500 MegaCab Rear