3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hydro Fuel Cell Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Got_Mitch
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i thought about getting it then i figured it would just freeze right now. maybe come spring time ill buy it, i think its only 450 or so. then ill give the whats up for the hemis and this wonder water evapourator (sp?)

Old 11-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
very mature. you must be upset because your a republican that is about to see his role model loose. or maby you have a little sand in your vagina and it is causing discomfort.

I WAS COMENTING ON THE TOPIC AT HAND I GUESS FOR NOW ON WE SHOULD HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING WE SAY......O, I TOOK A VERY LARGE DUMP......YOU WANT PICS OF THAT????

Interesting response when accusing me of being immature. It's fun calling people out on their BS.

I'll have you know that I'm running an HHHHHHHO conversion on my truck, I've cut the intake runners, increased the air pressure in my tires to 75psi, I mix acetone with my gas, and I get 35mpg. And that's even when I'm hauling my 18' flatbed trailer.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:08 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Interesting response when accusing me of being immature. It's fun calling people out on their BS.

I'll have you know that I'm running an HHHHHHHO conversion on my truck, I've cut the intake runners, increased the air pressure in my tires to 75psi, I mix acetone with my gas, and I get 35mpg. And that's even when I'm hauling my 18' flatbed trailer.
sorry i need pictures

Old 11-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Gary-L
Legend

If I could post them on the InterWeb Thingy I would but it's quite complicated to explain and all that. You'll just have to go by what I tell you. I'm serious. I get this awesome killer gas mileage.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:53 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Talking

If I could post them on the InterWeb Thingy I would but it's quite complicated to explain and all that. You'll just have to go by what I tell you. I'm serious. I get this awesome killer gas mileage.
i believe him

what's your secret? is it that magnet thing that goes on the fuel line?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Originally Posted by xfeejayx
i believe him

what's your secret? is it that magnet thing that goes on the fuel line?
Damn! I was hoping you wouldn't figure that out.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:15 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

My truck runs on HOPE and CHANGE....

I hope I have enough change in my pocket for gas.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:15 PM
jkillman
Professional

If you really are getting that kinda of mileage can you tell me how. You dont have to go into detail but I just wanna know the basics of it. how does it work? Where can I buy the kit so I can do it myself cause Im really interested. Thanks

Old 11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
bwhite757
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkillman

If you really are getting that kinda of mileage can you tell me how. You dont have to go into detail but I just wanna know the basics of it. how does it work? Where can I buy the kit so I can do it myself cause Im really interested. Thanks
jkillman, I think you missed the hint of sarcasm there....

You can do a search, this has been discussed quite a few times... I got tired of all of the negative responses to information I was posting on my trials with HHO. Simply put HHO does increase gas mileage. I've had a unit on my truck since July, and about 9,000 miles. I did get a new job, and bought a smaller car to commute to and from work, so the truck wasn't driven much when gas was over $3 a gallon. Now that gas is back down under $2, I'm commuting with my truck every other day, and still pleased to say my truck still averages around 23-24 MPG 75/25 hwy/city...

I have not been documenting anything since I got my new job, back in August, but the last video I made is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2bzJH37BLw

and a playlist of all my hho vids here:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...&v=6-DoYptwhu0

Last edited by bwhite757; 11-11-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:28 PM
jkillman
Professional

Yeah I guess so.

But thats a lot of good info. Its good to have a visual

Quick Reply: Hydro Fuel Cell Kit