3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Readylift info needed

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 08:53 PM
ROAD-KING
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Readylift info needed

Hello to all:

I have a 2008.5 Ram Reg Cab 1500. I am thinking about installing ReadLift on my Ram. I am being told that any Ram 1500 made after March-2008 requires an uodate from Readylift , which will include 2 additional plates that will be installed with their current kit. This will cure the squeaking issue. The reason for the update is due to Dodge trying to save some money in where the strut setup sits into the bell housing. It seems as if a small plate was removed on each side of the truck, to save money on the assmebly line. Those who have expierenced any noise issues with this kit, will need this plate update. ReadyLift is doing the right thing to help its customers and offering some technical help.

Now for the 100,000 dollar question,,lol. Has anyone done this update from ReadyLIft and have any good luck with it? Any suspension shaking? Any additional info would be a big help.

I am thinking of buying their kit for my truck and just wanted to see if ReadyLift has fully cured the problem for late model Ram 1500's

P.S.- This thread may seem as a re-post, but I have not seen anybody post any recent messages stating their findings after they installed the updated plates from ReadyLift.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Readylift info needed